Give company messages, words and ideas a visual identity. You will create and influence branding. You will work on a variety of graphical implementations including (and not limited to) logos, stationery, marketing materials, illustrations, mockups, templates, layouts, and photo editing. You will shape the visual aspects of websites, advertisements, brochures, products, exhibitions and more. You need to be creative and able to follow brand style manuals.
- Able to create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics and social media posts.
- Work simultaneously on various projects.
- Time management skills and the ability to schedule projects.
- Deadline orientated.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with Copywriters and Managers to produce the final design.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Amend designs after feedback.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Working with internal & external departments to extend concepts and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Very well organized and keeps track of project progress files.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation.
- You must be able to understand and interpret design briefs and sometimes bring other people’s ideas into life.
- Understanding the difference between designing for digital and for print production.
- You must be a perfectionist with an eye for detail.
- Solving problems by helping to communicate our company messages more efficiently – in collaboration with other team members such as copywriter.
- Have an understanding of general Marketing and Advertising principles.
- Have knowledge of consumer psychology and how to create designs that elicit an emotional response.
- Experience working with Wordpress templates.
- Knowledge and experience with motion graphics are preferred.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients.
Microsoft Office Suite